Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bad Dream

Hospital bed, no fun and no toys,
Getting familiar with medical terms,
Then sterile room,chemo,transplant
When is this treatment come to an end?

I closed my eyes I can't see,but I hear
Some kind of voices and conversation near
Tossing around his life like a toy
They have to decide what to do with my boy.

First spoke Mrs Illness:I'm a Quinn of a sorrow,
I'll play with him today ,you'll decided tomorrow
Give him to me!!no worry ,no stress!!
I'm very well known my name's Mrs Death!

No way Death ,I'll fight you!!Turn around your slay!
You never lost loved ones,you just take them away!
Get out right now!Right now you were told!!
This boy doesn't need you until he is 120 y. old!

She was firm,but soft spoken,
She was young ,but mature enough
Her eyes was widely open,
Her name is -Her Majesty -LIFE!

She hugged him and kissed him,
She was so glad he is safe
Here is my dearest sisters
Please memorize their names

Believe- she is the oldest
Hope-she is the middle one
Faith- she is our baby sister
And I'm a twin to our sister -Love.

We always help each other
We will watch over you
Go home boy with your mother!
I feel it's time you do!

I closed my eyes I can't see,but I hear
My heart has been bleeding and I whanted to scream
I'm holding my baby -my son and my dear
I open my eyes ,it was just a Bad Dream

03/20/2008 G.Zeltser

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Purim Sammy and Chana! We saw Eva tonight and partied with her, made toasts and danced for Sammy's health and for all your happiness! My we continue to share good news and may this holiday of rejoicing bring only happy times for all of us!

Anonymous said...

happy purim!!!!!!!!!!! eva was great. may you have jewish nachas from your whole family

Anonymous said...

Dear Lesha, Hanna, Gelena, Dear Wife.
You are amazing person,You are amazing Mother, You are wonderful Wife, You are smart & beautiful, You are full of love & patience.
I dont love you - I adore You,i proud
to be Your husband, You are every thing wot men can dream about.
I miss You, i miss You every moment, i miss You when i see You, i miss You
when i dont.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY PURIM!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Poem!Dear Zeltsers family,Happy Purim! Quick and full recovery for Sammy!Horey for Sammys mom! Rejoice and Health for All family! We love you.Alex,Irina,boys and Bella.

Anonymous said...

Alenka , tol'ko ti znaesh kak tebe ploxo i tiajelo , no zebra i chernaia i belaia.Mi s toboi , jdem tebia i Semky domoi .Celyiy ,Xoroshix prazdnikov , Semeistvo Ofer

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this challenging time. Ms. Barnes

Anonymous said...

May Hashem show you His loving kindness in a revealed way always and bring Sammy a complete, speedy recovery. May He keep your entire family healthy, in good spirit and w/great prosperity. Mom, you rock!!! You amaze us all!!! May it be for good occasions - simchas & good news only!!! Wishing you much yiddishe nachas,
Someone who cares that you met at the Ohel - you are in our hearts & prayers.

Anna said...

Dear Alenochka,
Everyone who reads your blog is tuched by your strength, your carrage, your carring and loving personality. We all are thinking and hopping for you, Samik and whole family.
Love Galia and Avik K.