Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy B-day grandpa Yuriy!

Hello everyone.
Today Sammy and Family gathered to wish Very Happy Birthday to grandfather Yuriy.
He is the best! Sammy and grandpa have a special bond.Not only they respect and love each other also Sammy one of Zeltser's that will continue family last name. So, when we toast to Grandpa we wished him to dance on Sammy's wedding day! Grandmother Yelena prepared Sammy's favorite dishes and took them to the hospital. Grandma said that when she visits us in the hospital her heart and sole stays here with us ,she can't wait to see him again-'He is like a magnet'. My dear husband has been driving to the city to see us every single day! When he comes he will play with Sammy ,read to him or sing a song.He says that it too quite and it's not the same without us at home.And as a rule always fall a sleep.And I know,here he feel safe,so he can relax.
As per mom ,I love all my children more than life it self and would take their pain upon my self at any given moment.Sammy is a survivor! He has to be stubborn to overcome this tough physical state. I'm his reminder!Just like a clock annoying and always there - tick-tack!
I love seeing Sammy smiling - giggling too. He makes me happy .Taking care of Sammy for weeks is something I enjoy doing.I know he is always looking for me, even knows sounds of my foot steps.As long as he needs me by his site nothing else will be priority. I believe that child will recover much faster and easier when mother is near and involved.I think that many of you/ if in this situation /would support their kids the same way I do ,but I would never want anyone else to find out what it's like, you feel my pain though this blog and I thank you ALL for that. XOXO Sammy and Mom .

No comments: