Tuesday, March 11, 2008

May positive Karma come your way....

Every day now I'm witnessing Sammy's awakening.Its like his body was a sleep for a while.
He moves his legs and arms more and stretching in the morning just like good old times.
Sounds becoming laud and last longer.I'm looking forward to hear a first word .
I have to thank our wonderful helpers-nurses that come to my rescue when it's time to give Sammy his oral medications. Most staff members are very accommodating and will go out of their way to help.
I got friendly with few family's here.You see what others go though and believe it or not our 'Big hard patch' becomes a very small one.I think, by engaging in conversation with other moms ,I get satisfaction of 'therapy session' with some one else having similar problems with their precious kids .I also learn to appreciate how much support I get from the rest of my family,when other's having hard time dealing with their spouses being away from home while in the hospital with kids ,as a result some couples tend to go grow apart.In such situation its very important what advise you receive from person next to you. By sharing my life experience, believes -I hope to change their point of view to a positive one,try to turn negative around and help them attract positive Karma. Enjoy gorgeous sunny day . So long ,Sammy and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sammy, we are so proud of your progress, and Chana you sound so great, you are able to see the positive side of every step of this journey and you are even able to influence others! you are a shining example for all of us!