Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I believe..

Yesterday and today I have been witnessing Sammy staring to connect and engaging in allot more things than before.Things like after a meal he pushed away a small table , using his hands more to pick up small pieces of food , transferring cookie from left hand to right because it's more comfortable.He started to recognize his therapists and seems to remember people he met before.
Last night I had to wright up a letter and decided to live out room giving Sammy chance to fall a sleep.I was constantly picking back and forth and didn't tell him that I'm in the next room.
When I came back he was not sleeping ,as soon as I walked in and he new I was there ,he fell a sleep. All of this changes means that his brain is starting to connect and messages seem to reach desired destination.Hopefully soon we see more improved functions which was lost in transition.
I BELIEVE now more than ever miracle is happening and we are witnessing it .
I feel presents of G-d everywhere. In random people I meet and talk to,in some of the nurses that come to our rescue ,in fortunate coincident and other signs that I've seen along away. I BELIEVE that Sammy will be OK and up and walking in no time now. I hope you do too!
G-d Bless you , Sammy and Mom

2 comments:

Vadim Muchnik said...

Lesha, we all believe!!!!!!!!!!
Davai, Samik!!!!
Molodchinkin!

Anonymous said...

Everyone believes and everyone always will until sammy... Is better!!