Saturday, March 8, 2008

We got views

Today we moved to a new room,again!/this is our 7 Th room with in 2 hospitals!/However this time our view is Lake Michigan!! It's not only gorgeous - it's outstanding! This view can compete with most luxurious hotels in Downtown Chicago.
Also today we are celebrating 1Month since Sammy's bone marrow transplant.And since our family has both a donor and receiver of bone marrow we celebrate it twice.
Today the whole family gathered around Sammy and prayed . All of our kids ,parents together in one room just like in old days , emotional and happy for us !
It's amazing how much kids change just in few month .I feel guilty not being there for my younger daughter -Eva. She is growing up way too fast. I want to return home soon and reclaim mom's post at my household.I know that Eva and my husband are missing us terribly and we miss them too.
It's a very touchy situation where I think not only our personality's ,family ties but also relationship is put to the test. I believe it's very easy to grow apart when we are separated for months and have different views on the subject.I think we just got even closer as a family while going through this together - both of us realize ones again ,that we must be sole mates.
That's all for today,my friends XOXO SAMMY & MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mazel tov on this important milestone. may chaim shmuel ben chana go from strength to strength and have a complete recovery. amen!

Anonymous said...

yes, its outstanding. you certainly got the right views and outlook based on faith on courage that is invincible. your spirit keeps your family and community strong. go chana go!!u r a great jewish woman.

and of course, what a treat to celebrate shabat with marina, just like mom, what a lady! enjoy lots of joy and jewish pride from her.