Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finding outlet...

Hello fans. Today we discover, that Sammy started to roll over on his own. On the gym mat he was placed on his stomach and didn't like it and rolled over on his own.He had a long walk outside and got tired. After he fell to sleep,I went to visit. I monitored every hour to see if he was switching his sleeping position.To my surprise -every time I walk in I found him in different position.This was not possible before,even in the last few days he would cry asking to turn him , not able to adjust his arm or leg on his own.
Mom is really back to work. It is great to be able to switch my attention . You have to learn all over again how to use your energy at work and preserve some for later.You have to separate what is important and gear your focus toward your daily goal. That is why -nothing is bothering me!Shaking off small stuff-life is too short.I try to help co-workers hopping in the near future we can build healthier work place.If some one having a bad day/G-D knows we all have those days/ Ask your self a question -is there something I cad do? -You will be surprise what just one question 'How can I help?' can do for that person!You are using your positive energy to change that persons mood to you frequency! It's like you turn on a switch! It's a turning point,day starts changing to better for them.It all makes sense , your surroundings making impact on you every day.The only question is -what can you do to make it better? It doesn't take much-Smile helps. Find outlets to feed your soul .
My favorite things that relax me ,became super important to me now,like:
Occasional glass of wine, painting my toes,my blog, warm morning shower with a great smelling soap, great book and new dinner recipe. Little things?Not important? It is a small pieces of our life's puzzle.Have you found your outlets?
XOXO Sammy and Mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have given us alot to think about and to rethink old habits in a new productive way, have a good day

Anonymous said...

i heard this phrase before. "how can i help you?" thank you for reminding and may hashem bless you

Anonymous said...

good chodesh! today is a specialday
mini holiday for women, the beginning of the new month Sivan
the month of receiving the torah on mount sinai,G-d gave this treasure to the jewish people because he accepted their children as the torah's guarantors.chaim shmuel and eva are among the children that will guarantee the torah and judaism for future families and generations