Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Hebrew B-Day , Lyar 16,5729

My Hebrew B-Day. Lyar 16,5729 -Wen May 21at-2008.
Another reason to celebrate life!

This day following happened,

1.Romans razed Jerusalem Wall/70/
2.'Nuremberg Law' passed in Hungary/1939/
3.Dachau Liberated /1945/

I found this events- history changing.All,so very important. This will be my first Hebrew B-Day ever.
It's also falling on last day before I go back to work. My first day back is Thursday-22ND.

It will take some time to adjust,no matter were I'm or what I do -I will always be -Mom.
Sammy is busy with his 3 hr a day rehab therapy.Further reduction of strong meds since resent visit to Children's helps Sammy gain more energy. Settling at home still very challenging.
We still struggle with many things , trying to figure out how to position Sammy for bath,meals
activity and training to walk.Insurance companies take forever ,it has been 12 weeks since our request.We hope to get all this equipment issue resolved soon.In the mean time I do my best
trying to score a bargain for countless items on Internet ,to make Sammy's recovery easy and safe. Many people had dedicated countless hours to help us- trying to contact responsible person ,but so far no answer.We would not be the first ones ,so we deal with it as it comes.

Have a great day,Sincerely Sammy and Mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Seeing sammy on sunday afternoon was such a surprise! smiling eyes, cheerful smile, it was so encouraging! love, Morah Leah

Anonymous said...

happy b-day and many more!

Anonymous said...

Comrade,

Happy Birthday and Many More for you and everyone in your beautiful family!!!

Julia Kofman said...

Dear Mom and Sammy!!! Happy b day many many more. Mazel Tov. We pray for sammys full recovery !!!
Love julia, jeff and kids!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, chana. a hebrew birthday is the special date that the soul is given more energy, resources and strength. and on a hebrew birthday,"Mazelo Gover", one's good fortune illuminates and prevails. May all your intentions yield beautiful results. chana, Mazel Tov!(congratulations, good fortune, good luck) may u all have a good shabbos