Sunday, May 25, 2008

Precious possessions.


Hello friends. It's finally weekend. It's beautiful sunny day outside. I'm going to work today. Everything at work seems to be ,so much faster. I have been at very slow pace in the past 4 month . I thought I never say this ,but it's good to be back at work. After this new experience with Sammy's illness - is very important to maintain stable and healthy emotional state and coming back to work helped me somewhat come back to everyday life. I 've changed ,so much.I have developed new plan and new approach to my co-workers and customers. I hope to make a positive change while adjusting back to my immediate working environment. You CAN be kind to each other and still make money-rude attitude distract people from positive thinking and ruins whole day,so my mission is not impossible.I will work hard to make our work environment a better place-where every one helps each other.
At home sometimes I come across some precious items. Things that my children made when they was little. Just recently I found plates that was made by Sammy and Eva in one painting place.This colorful pieces ,our kids paintings,our photo's are the most precious items we own. When I think about time that Sammy was able to walk in to painting place and choose this pieces and then paint it on his own-it makes me what to take him back to paint more.And that is our plan!
We was reunited with old friends Sammy's nanny came to visit. We didn't want her to know about his illness before,when she find out about it she didn't take it lightly. Being older now,she what's to spend sometime with Sammy on some weekends to help out .Sammy recognized her after staring at her for while.He smiled and made a sound touching her face and hair.
While back we got a phone call from local organization call Kiddo.They have a talent show every year raising money for few local kids that are fighting serious illness. They what to know what we would like for Sammy as his gift. We decided on special needs tricycle. Sammy will be very motivated to move more and work hard to be able to go on that bike one day. I'm planing to make this bike visible and every day Sammy will take one more step forward to reach his goal-start walking again. I know he will use this bike soon-I see it happening!
Have a nice long weekend, stay healthy enjoy every great moment of your life!
Values in life changed for me over night,I hope you can learn from it-nothing matters,but health and well being of you loved ones. XOXO Sammy and Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may you and your loved ones always be healthy! amen

Anonymous said...

your schedule is very impressive, u
r focused and r addressing the needs of all your loved ones. may you be given an extra measure of strength and energy.