Sunday, May 4, 2008

'Surprise'

Hello fans,
What a beautiful day.Spring is in full swing. Trees blossom,birds are singing,sun is pleasantly warm,it's a perfect day in May-It's mom's 39TH B-Day today.
Before I would not reveal my age, but today I'm proud to be 39.Every wrinkle I have ,every new grey hair that just turned up recently -I earned it and it's mine! This is in the way a reminder of this challenging time in our lives. And I say challenging ,because I know Sammy will fully recover in the near future and probably not be able to recall anything about his illness when he grows up,as per his parents we will never be the same ,we have been through allot and one and only lesson we learned-Never give up!Until you last breath !Soon this 'test' will be behind us,we will see Sammy on his bike again,making funny faces and asking difficult questions-just like before.....
Alex arrange 'SMALL' lunch outing with immediate family .We took Sammy for a nice walk to get to the restaurant. As I'm walking in -I tough the place was ,so busy . I looked closely this was our family and many good friends that we have not see for months.This was my 'Surprise party' I was pleasantly surprised,I appreciated great toasts ,warm wishes and a glass/or two/of red vine.
Alex call everyone ,who he could get hold of!? All by him self?Wow honey,you are the Best !Sammy enjoyed freshly prepared hummus with pita bread. He was overwhelmed seeing that many people in one room.It was obvious he recognized many guests and family members.
This is the 'Best' B-Day yet,having Sammy there with us,our family,our devoted parents and many good old friends.Memories of this B-Day will stay with me and the fact that we are going home in 2 days makes this occasion more special. Thank you Alex-we all enjoyed it ,you really put this special day together for me. Do you think you can start making your own appointments all by your self from now on?Just kidding ,may be next year.
I received many B-day phone calls from all over US,Canada and overseas.Thank you for your massages and thinking of me .
Good night , Sammy and Mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day and many more!!!!!! keep it up and never give up! in the end everything works out and if it doesnt then its not the end yet:)

Anonymous said...

i wish you much happiness, love, prosperity and yideshe nachas from your children

Anonymous said...

just thought i'd share this with u. yesterday, the last suggested day to make the special blessing on blossoming fruit trees. it goes something like this "...blessed r u oh G-d, who made everything in this world, trees and fruit for man to enjoy. Nothing lacks in His world." May Chaim Shmuel ben Chana be welcomed home today among family and friends, and may all the opportunities and beautiful things in this world be accessible to him to fully enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day,Lenocka!Be Healthy to be strong.Be Happy with all you loving family.We love you.Alex,Irina,boys and Bella.