Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hannah....

Hello friends,
It's almost 3:00 a.m. Our flight lives at 6. I'm very exited to go back for more preying and spiritual time in NY. I call this experience re-charge.We get allot of positive energy from this trips that will take us though next month.This month on May 21-is my Hebrew B-Day. When I first got my second name-Hannah/it spells many different ways/ on Jan 13th-2008.I could only think of unbelievable connection with my son -Samuel's name.I have mentioned early on in my blog that it was a random pick-we didn't know anything about Hanna.Let me tell you ,since that day everything changed.I started to see many G-d signs,started to change in every way. In one point in Hanna's life she ask G-d to give her a baby.Miracle happened and Hannah kept her premise,her son-Samuel had served G-d and people all his life.We all know that Hannah was mother of profit Samuel .The more I think about it ,strangest thoughts comes to my mind,I do believe that name can change persons destiny.May be one day our faith and religion will be big part of his life too?!It just seems to me that Sammy will make it and will fully recover if we have a good plan for his future and many prayers.Thank you for reading my blog.XOXO Sammy and Mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! enjoy your trip :)

Anonymous said...

thats amazing, all the miracles and the name connection. may hashem listen to your prayers and may hashem speed up the recovery for chaim shmuel. may your trip bring you a lot of blessings and good energy

Anonymous said...

it seems your faith and religion already big part of your family's life! keep it up

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy your blog. it is very inspiring. keep it up

Anonymous said...

i agree its is truly inspiring. please keep us updated! love, your fans