Thursday, April 3, 2008

Laugh Sammy,laugh.

Hi fans. We hope that you are well and staying tuned to our "station".
I just have to wrigt about what happens every day in the morning and it- makes my day!
Every morning our routine takes about 60-90 minutes to complete.I usually have to 'be prepared' and get enough choices to choose from because our hero is a very picky eater. He will try new things ,but sometimes will take only one bite and then moves on to other plate.
Creme of wheat has been his favorite so far and sometimes cereal. After he decided what is for breakfast today- he will munch on it for a while and then... When he is full and doesn't want to eat anymore he holds mouth full of food -refusing to spit it out, then- Sammy takes deep breath and this huge sneeze is cumming at you.
Your hair,clothing ,table near, floors- are covered in cream of wheat! Then I would say -that I like him to eat this food,I don't like to wear it all day!He laughs so hard -he thinks that I'm so,
funny. This are the moments I live for.There is my Sammy-I like to see more of -my Sammy I know-kind, smart, overactive, quick learner -he was always ahead of his kindergarten class in reading ,math .He has a great sense of humor and unique ,mature way of expressing him self. When he was about 3 years old he ask me ones-Mom- You always saying -'they' say,'they' do -who is 'they'? and why they have such an opinion on everything?
That my friends,what I'm looking for to see how much is there of Sammy I know? -in Sammy I see now.
This new coming up month is very important for us.It's month of healing -illness . We need all the prayers we can get ,so please join us -Sammy's full Hebrew name is:
Hayem Shmuel Ben Chaina. May Hashem show his miracle work and make Sammy's recovery -complete and speedy. G-d Bless you all stay well-stay healthy!
Sincerely ,Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! The month of Nissan (passover) is a month of miracles! may you experiance many miracles just as the jews in egypt experianced miracles!

Divleah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

the month of nissan is when jews overcame their boundries and were free. we also leave egypt every year but on a spiritual level by looking beyond our challenges and problems. may chaim shmuel be free of his limitations and with hashem's help be completely healthy.