Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Split personality..

Hi everybody. Today I'm absolutely sure what will be up for discussion. Please do let me know how you feel about this subject ,because I need your feed back.
I just was thinking about how consumed I am with this hospital deal. You know I had mentioned before that I missed my work. I have been part of my retail store for 13 years . I miss my customers , co-workers, new merchandise ,my boss and just walking in the store every morning when doors are still closed for business.I have been using many web sides and every new magazine to stay in touch with whats new for spring/summer season.I love selling ,understand customers needs and making a great sale- it's an art ! I'm very motivated by making numbers,goals ,being part of a contest it's challenging and challenges -is' what I'm best at'
/ that's what one of my girlfriends said / .Working on commission- puts you at the beginning of the battle field every day all over again - there is no wining yesterday ,today is a new day!I miss being part of that energy . It feels like you are split right at the middle .Part of me wants to be with Sammy every second of the day and night,BUT my second part is ready to go back to work.Is it normal? What can I say- I have a split personality. I like to think that is OK to spent some time working, as long as things are scheduled and settled at home .
I feel that Sammy will benefit from that great deal. In one point we will have to separate and our big boy-Sammy should move on and interact with other people too just for few days a week.
I do think that when home routine is consistent and time is right- it will be OK for parents to have little time for themselves. Make 1 nigh a week-parents night!We will go out just two of us to discuss issues that can't be part of our family dinner conversation and just repair things that have been neglected in our relationship for 3 long month. As time goes by and Sammy getting better -we will start planing our Disney World Vacation. We would hope to bring all our kids alone with us and possibly grandparents, but this is in the future plans.What are your future plans?What is your opinion on this view? Sincerely Sammy and Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

everytime u blog u give me so much food for thought, and now u r already on to another thought. it seems that your working personality is really your real mom instinctive intuition and gifts that u have been granted and it seems that this is how u r mom.facing each day as a new bright day with new opportunities to do good and to grow and to enhance the lives of your family and everyone around u or that may somehow come in contact with you. this is so interesting. it is actually the very first morning prayer that we utter as soon as we awaken yet still in our beds, "modeh ani" i am grateful dear G-d for your returning to me my soul anew and refreshed so i can begin a "new day". great is my trust in u! surely your steps and decisions are being guided. please continue to blog, u r changing lives!!

Anonymous said...

its good to look at aeach day as a new opportunity without looking back. thst is the way we move forward. home is always better than hospital. as they say: even the walls help. may the move be healing and comforting for the whole family. and time for your personal relationship is very important, so you do need to catch up on that. mAy hashem give you wisdom and strength to make the right decisions

Natasha said...

Alenka,
I try to read your blog all the time, to stay updated on Sammy's condition on hes progress.
I hate bothering you over emails with my questions, and this blog was a great idea.
As far as split personality does...I think you have a very strong personality. Whatever decisions you make, it will all be to Sammy's benefit.
Good luck Alesh! Our thoughts are always with you and Sammy and your family.