Monday, April 28, 2008

Say 'honk'

Hello fans. How is everybody?
Thanks to our friends my computer is up and running now. I just finished planing our spiritual trip to New York for the next month.Usually we pick a day to go without any significant thought behind it.Looking at sequence and days that was picked in the past I realize that this where -milestones. Randomly picked days always turned out to be a 'special days or holidays'-making me believe that we do receive 'help from above' and praying there has been 'recharging' experience. Next month trip is ,no exception. Randomly picked day / thought after our airline tickets was booked/ turn out to be -100 Th day after transplant -what is a big deal from bone marrow transplant point and also May 18Th -the number itself is a 'good luck'. At 100 day mark many things start to change in after bone marrow transplant maintenance .Things like -reduction of some medications that are presently in place,getting clear picture of blood work up, planing next 3 month maintenance -until 6 month mark.So I just keep my eyes open for more positive signs -keep it coming!
We had a very busy day today. Sammy had his weekly appointment at Children's. I have to mention how much care and attention we get from out Stem Cell Doctor and whole team.We feel that we come to family gathering -we feel welcome there.We also had a pleasure to see Sammy's Neurologist ,Genetic and Endocrinology Doctors today. By the time we got back to our hospital we where exhausted. Here is some more interesting changes that I observed recently.
Sammy has a Sponge Bob toy that talks if you press his nose or hand.Lately he has been pressing my nose and I have been saying 'Honk' -just like Sponge Bob does. Today Sammy pressed my nose and I did not say anything.Than he said-'Honk'.This was just great! -reminding me what I have to say.I have been doing this purposely,leaving out last words of well known songs giving him chance to fill in the 'blank'. That is all for today . XOXOSammy and Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great. keep it up! may hashem bring a complete recovery to all the sick of israel.! amen!

Anonymous said...

Honk-ey Dorrey, Comrade Sammy!!!