Wednesday, April 16, 2008

True Inspiration.

Today Mom and Dad came back from NY while Sammy enjoyed grandparents company in the hospital.We went to pray to most spiritual place that We have ever visited -Rebbe Menahem Mendel Schneerson's grave site.This was my third visit- after countless days in the hospital by Sammy's bed site-visit after good new's.I knew this time it -was different,I've changed .
Realizing how much I have grown with my new experience,how much more I need to grow and hope to find out about who I'm and what my mission in life is.When I walked in ,I stop to get connected to Rebbe though his video that is playing at entrance.It was evening of Rebbe's B-day and few days before 'Pesach' begins.I knew he is the one that helped ,continue helping us to get connected to G-D in our prayers to save Sammy. When we visited this place for the first time ,we just learned about illness-Sammy came with us . After we went to the hospital our old friends that love Sammy as their one son- give Sammy $1 bill -'mazel'dike' signed by Rebbe -this was another sign pointing to Rebbe's help in our on going process of recovery.With great appreciation and gratitude I came to visit this spiritual place again.
Video shows Rebbe speaking from his heart ,memorizing all words and never loosing-track of thought on the subject.His unbelievable passion in service to G-D,His connection to people one-on-one, his motivation ,unique way of sharing his thoughts and delivering his point of view with vision for the future.In deep thought I lost track of time it turned out that I was watching this video for 1,5 hour. Is this how natural process of searching for your inner sole begins? Why Sammy never let go his Yellow Duck-pillow that has that Dollar Bill signed by Rebbe in it?I came searching for answers ,but instead had more questions when We left.
Good night .XOXO Sammy and Mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I truly admire you and look to you for inspiration

Anonymous said...

Surely you remember when we went to the ohel with a group from the synogouge, did you know that we went the day before 22 shevat which is the day the rebbes rebbitze pased away? its amazing to see how we got good news the day before yud aleph nissan- the rebbes birthday

Anonymous said...

This post has brought tears to my eyes. As the leader of the generation, the Rebbe cares for each person as his own child, and you have shown me yet again how you see this in your own life. Even as you struggle, you are able to see the hand of G-d. Thank you. Chana and Shalom, you teach me so much.

Anonymous said...

that is great. keep your faith and hashem will do the rest.
have a great pesach

Anonymous said...

Our dear!This month will be Good for all.For Sammy and his mom and dad,sisters,brother,grandparents,frieands and relatives.For people who pray together and for others who pray in different cites and states!This is a Month of Pesach!Hashem is Here!And He will Help!May G-d keep you phisically and emotionally strong.Love,Alex,Irina boys and Bella.

Anonymous said...

your trips and successes coincide with special dates of the rebbe and rebbetzin. they did not have kids yet they r intimately involved with each of us, the jewish family. like a shepard sensitive to each of his flock, like mom to a child, like dad to his child, we feel their warm embrace. we want to wish u a enriching pesach, and when the kids will ask the 4 questions, we will think of sammy, and when we open the door for elijah the prophet, we will pray for sammy. Esteemed zeltser family,
may g-d shine his countenance upon you and yours